|at 50 Cent Shop|
|Location||Anywhere, United States|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2015|
Candidates must have:
2) Experience with consuming and building services around all API types - this is a requirement.
3) 5+ years experience coding experience across several successful individual and team projects. - Provide us with examples.
4) It would be a plus if you had experience with Shopify APIs, Sendy APIs, Wordpress APIs, NING APIs, ColdFusion or SQL Server - these are not a requirement but would be a nice-to-have set of skills.
5) The ability to work as a self-starter, managing multiple projects simultaneously without having to be micro-managed.
6) Experience doing EXTREMELY detailed oriented work. We've got a lot of projects going on and you have to keep up.
7) AS A REQUIREMENT: We must see a well established portfolio of your work which spans multiple clients, projects, and types of content.
This is a telecommuting position which means candidates will need: a good computer setup (2+ monitors preferred), fast and reliable internet, ability to stay organized and strong time management skills.
Please follow the steps below to apply for this position:
Create an account here on <a href="http://jobs.thisis50.com/resumes/register/">jobs.thisis50.com</a>
Complete your online resume with as much information as possible: (a) Specifically your online identity information (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, website). (b) In your profile summary, make sure to highlight your technical background and any experience that might apply.
Click "APPLY ONLINE" below, and explain why you think you’re a good fit for the job in the Message field.
You may also attach your professional CV/resume/portfolio if you have one. (up to 5 attachments)