|at 50 Cent Shop|
|Location||Anywhere, United States|
|Date Posted||December 25, 2014|
We're looking for creative individuals to create marketing graphics for our online store (http://shop.50cent.com).
Candidates must have:
1) EXTREMELY STRONG Photoshop and Creative Suite skills to create eye-catching, well written, organized, layered marketing graphics.
2) Extensive experience writing ad copy (Copywriting).
3) The ability to work as a self-starter, managing multiple projects simultaneously without having to be micro-managed.
4) Experience doing EXTREMELY detail oriented work. We've got a lot of projects going on and you'll be expected to keep up.
5) 2+ years experience creating marketing graphics to detailed client specifications, down to the adherence to file naming conventions.
6) Experience creating marketing emails (email blasts) graphics & ad-copy for online promotions.
7) AS A REQUIREMENT: We must see a well established portfolio of your work which spans multiple clients, projects, and types of content. ** If you have never created content (professionally) for/around hip-hop or fashion then this isn't the right opportunity for you - we need someone who can hit the ground running with experience in these areas.
This is a telecommuting position which means candidates will need: a good computer (2+ monitors preferred), fast and reliable internet, ability to stay organized and strong time management skills.
Please follow the steps below to apply for this position:
- Create an account here on jobs.thisis50.com
- Complete your online resume with as much information as possible: (a) Specifically your online identity information (i.e. Behance, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, website). (b) In your profile summary, make sure to highlight your technical background and any experience that might apply (design work, software/applications, copywriting/marketing, etc.)
- Click "APPLY ONLINE" below, and explain why you think you’re a good fit for the job in the Message field.
- You may also attach your professional CV/resume/portfolio if you have one. (up to 5 attachments)